Welcome

This is my first blog which was inspired by joining The Produce Box, a local community supported agriculture group. With a weekly delivery of fresh produce, I have been challenged to create healthy nightly meals using ingredients I may not have purchased on my own.

Below is a compilation of weekly meals using the produce delivered by The Produce Box as well as some other recipes which have inspired me.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Inspiration

I have started this first blog attempt as a means of organizing all the delicious recipes and meals I have been stirring up in my kitchen. My inspiration began with The Produce Box.

Through the recommendation of a neighbor I joined this local Community Supported Agriculture group. The Produce Box delivers locally grown, farm-fresh produce to your door every week during the local growing season.

Since May my family has received one box of farm fresh produce weekly from The Produce Box. Subsequently, we have been catapulted into a realm of nightly and healthy home-cooked meals. We have also begun to travel down a new culinary road creating exciting menus with new and different produce we may not have ordinarily purchased on our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment