Welcome

This is my first blog which was inspired by joining The Produce Box, a local community supported agriculture group. With a weekly delivery of fresh produce, I have been challenged to create healthy nightly meals using ingredients I may not have purchased on my own.

Below is a compilation of weekly meals using the produce delivered by The Produce Box as well as some other recipes which have inspired me.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Garlic Red Potatoes

We decided on grilling steaks Saturday night from the Meat House. YUM!  I prepared the Garlic Red Potatoes printed in the Produce Box newsletter with some modifications.

Garlic Red Potatoes
2 lbs. red potatoes quartered
1/4 cup butter melted
3 cloved of garlic minced
dash of salt, basil and Tastfully Simple's Onion Onion
1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese

Preheat oven 350
Place potatoes in shallow baking dish
In a small bowl mix butter, garlic and spices.  Pour over potatoes and toss to coat.
Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over potatoes.
Bake covered 30 minutes.  Uncover and continue baking an additional 10 minutes or until golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment